The Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation reflects professionalism and a commitment to training, technical knowledge and results. Set your sails for success.
2017 CPIA Seminar Dates:
August 23 ~ CPIA 1
September 13 ~ CPIA 2
October 25 ~ CPIA 3
CPIA core Insurance Success Seminars:
- Position for Success-CPIA 1 –Course objectives: During this program, participants are encouraged to focus on internal and external factors affecting the development of effective business development plans. Factors discussed include a review of the state of the insurance marketplace; analysis of competitive pressures; necessary insurance carrier underwriting criteria; and consumer expectations and understanding. Throughout each section of the workshop material, tips for preventing Errors & Omissions are highlighted and discussed
- Implement for Success -CPIA 2 –Course objectives: During this session, participants will be provided with specific tools for analyzing consumer needs; will learn to utilize risk identification techniques to gather pertinent prospect information; will develop skills necessary to assimilate information gathered into a customized protection program; and will participate in exercises designed to promote effective delivery of proven solutions. Throughout each section of the workshop material, tips for preventing Errors & Omissions are highlighted and discussed.
- Sustain Success -CPIA 3 –Course objectives: This program focuses on fulfilling the implied promises contained in the insuring agreement. Students will review methods of providing evidence of insurance coverage; will discuss policies and procedures for controlling errors and omissions including policy review and delivery, endorsements, claims-processing, and handling of client complaints. This course includes a review of Professional Expectations; the Law of Agency; and Legal and Ethical Standards. Throughout each section of the workshop material, tips for preventing Errors & Omissions are highlighted and discussed.
CPIA program practical benefits:
- Beneficial for ALL insurance personnel, especially CSRs;
- Register for one, two, or all three programs—No exam to take;
- Learn how to work effectively with different personality types;
- Learn how to properly analyze customers' needs;
- Get tips for preventing errors & omissions: The CPIA designation is approved by Utica Mutual for E&O loss prevention credit. This credit is applied once the designation is achieved.
Register for upcoming classes
Location: PIA of KY ~ 107 Consumer Lane ~ Frankfort, KY 40601 ~ PH: 502-875-3888 ~ email: email@example.com
Instructor: Donna Pile ~ Class Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM EST ~ Cost to attend: Member: $155/Non-member: $195