Requirements:Applicant must be licensed and operate in the independent agency system.
Dues: $495 annually
- Information Resources: PIA publications are your ticket to staying on top of issues and trends that can make or break your agency. Members receive all state and national association mailings, each weekly issue of the e-newletter and special committee projects.
- Voting Rights: All licensed agents have a vote at the annual business meeting and are eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors.
- Top Education Programs: PIA's top-flight education programs build your knowledge, confidence, image and book of business. PIA of KY has built an enviable education lineup. CIC, CISR, CPIA, E&O Prevention, Dynamics of Service, Young Insurance Professionals, and others are sponsored frequently. Many of these have reduced fees for participants from member agencies.
- Cost-Saving Services: As a PIA member, you will receive big discounts on a growing selection of money-making products and services. PIA's collection contains the most up-to-date tools to help you and your agency reach your goals for greater success. PIA offers business tools, research studies and valuable insurance protection (E&O, Group Disability, AD&D, Hospital Income Plan).
- Personal Assistance: PIA has always been known as "The Insurance Association" because we give personal care and individual attention to our member agencies.
- Convention/Annual Meeting: The annual convention offers education, a vendors trade fair, entertainment and a chance to visit and socialize with agents and company personnel.
- Legislative Representation: PIA works closely with legislators and regulators to protect your rights as an agent and small business owner. PIA of KY have contracted respected lobbyists in the industry.
Your agency would benefit by joining other member agencies in our continued effort to promote and preserve the independent agency system.